With time there has been a huge rise in the skin related problem among the people. Around 25% of the skin-related problems are fungal infections. Many people do not take these problems seriously in the beginning, but if these are continuously ignored it can become severe and will consume more time to heal. Usually, these fungal infections make the affected areas ugly and irritate it. To treat these infections, doctors recommend Ketomac cream that is the best antifungal cream in India.
Following are the list of the common fungal infections and their symptoms below:
- Ringworm: it is a ring-shaped rash that can be on any part of the body that can be of red or silver color. This infection is commonly triggered by the virus known as the Trichophyton rubrum. The ringworm can also influence the scalp.
- Athlete’s foot: this is the fungal infection that infects the feet and causes irritation and itchiness around the infected area. This infection if not taken seriously, can turn out to be very huge and the cure of the infection will become difficult and will take a long time to heal.
- Onychomycosis: this fungal infection infects the fingernails and toenails. It can result in pain and itchiness around the infected area. If this infection is not taken seriously, it will make the nails look very ugly.
These are very common fungal infections that are found in people. If there are problems, solutions too are available. Let’s have a look at the home remedies apart from the antifungal creams available India.
- Garlic: it has the antibacterial properties that help in fighting against skin-related issues. You can apply the crushed garlic over the infected area and around it so that it will not let the virus spread to other parts of the body.
- Coconut oil: according to the trusted studies, this oil has been considered as one of the best remedies that maintain the good health of the skin. If this oil is applied to the infected area, it will help in killing the bacteria causing infection. The results of this remedy are very effective and quick as well.
- Apple cider vinegar: this contains antimicrobial properties that help in effectively treating the fungal infections. You can dilute this in water and can apply to the infected areas to cure of the skin infection.
- Yogurt: it is the remedy that helps in reducing the growth of fungus. It contains many probiotics that help in maintaining the good health of the digestive system and boosts the immune system that will help in fighting against the infections. You can even eat yogurt and apply it to the infected areas to help in cutting the fungal infection.
These home remedies are very effective in their ways. But in case the situation becomes worse. It is recommended to consult the doctor for proper medication. This medication will help to cure the infection more quickly. Eat healthy and drink lots of water to maintain the good health of the skin and also maintain proper hygiene.